Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Party!!!



Last night was the Faith Community Church Christmas Party. What a wonderful time everyone had. I got to sit at a table with some of my favorite people at church.
Sean, Beka, Heather, Chris, Brenda and Mike. Beka and I shared cheesecake, she is so awesome. Sean had a wonderful time and Oh did I tell you.....Sunday morning Sean was having a really great talk with Issac at church..wait for it......He is going to start meeting with Issac, Randy Cook and I think another man from church on Friday mornings at 6am for a bible study. YIPPEEE!! He was thrilled. I was and am super happy for him.
I am also glad that he is doing this on his on with only God's help. In the past couple of months I have seen some growth in him and I thank God for working in his life the way he is.
Sooooo Party,
We all have a great time of fellowship and food. I love that we are such a loud and not so shy church, I mean have you met me, could I really be at a quiet shy kinda church. ummmmm NO.
Did i mention that Beka is AWESOME. I have really been blessed to have her as my friend and really hope to spend more time with her in the future. She cracks me up.
Check out my sister, Mom2 and I...aren't we a good looking family?




No comments:

Post a Comment